by Cephren Carrera
Do you still have great summer items that you’re not ready to pack away, yet? Then don’t! Maybe, you’re a local gal who might still be enjoying summer into October. Use your summer wardrobe right into the fall season with the addition of few fall trends.
1. Don’t put away your pastels or florals just yet… simply mix them in with your lightweight fall items (denim, suede and neutral boots).
2. Take a walk on the wild side and mix up animal prints (hint: animal print is ALWAYS in season/style).
3. We LOVE denim! Everything from your go to pair of jeans, boyfriend style, worn look (patches are in), pencil skirt and even your “I will never throw it out,” pair!
4. For you ladies heading back to the office, a great dress with a classic cut will be a lifesaver when you’re in a pinch for time. You could easily pair with a basic pump and great jewelry. In the fall, add a smart blazer with a boot.
5. Don’t be afraid to get noticed, mix up prints and colors (a great printed shoe with a striped or polka dot dress)
6. NO, I would never forget, handbags and jewelry. Large clutches with pops of color and statement jewelry. Just think BOLD.